Thanksgiving is the time when you cook turkey, invite friends and family and and set table for guests. In today’s technology a smartphone can be a great to help for planning and cooking thanksgiving dinner. Try these Thanksgiving iPhone apps to make Thanksgiving worth remembering this year.
1. Chow Thanksgiving Dinner Coach: Chow Thanksgiving dinner coach is the best virtual coach you can have. The app is available for a free download from the Apple App Store and provides you with a full list of traditional Thanksgiving recipes which you can easily choose from. The app also provides a shopping list and details of preparation and cooking time so that you don’t get stressed.
Also Read: 6 Best iPhone Apps For Black Friday
2. KitchenPad™ Timer: Priced at $1.99 KitchenPad™ Timer ensures that your Turkey and other dishes are cooked properly and not burned. The app has 9 timers for different dishes which you will be making for Thanksgiving. Set the flame height and temperature of the oven within each timer and separate each with its own unique sound alerts.
3. Thanksgiving Recipes HD: No need to worry if you want to impress your family and friends with your culinary skills but don’t know the basics of cooking a Turkey. The app will provide you with step by step guidance to make turducken, smoke your turkey for a rich and deep flavor sensation and more. You will be learning culinary skills from cooking experts like Tristan Blash. Go ahead and download the app for only $1.99.
4. Butterball Cookbook Plus: Get more than 250 recipes on the turkey and how-to make videos step by step. The app provides free recipes each month so that you can use it even after the Holiday season. Rate recipes or share them with your friends in Facebook. The app can be downloaded currently for free from App Store for limited time.
5. Pastry Chef: After turkey and other mouth watering dishes it is the time to have dessert. A thanksgiving dinner is incomplete without a dessert! The Pastry Chef iPhone app has a huge number of recipes for desserts. Right from cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pies, and more. Go ahead and impress your friends and family guests with some dessert which they will remember.
Have you tried any of the above thanksgiving dinner apps for iPhone?