Want to downgrade iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.2.1 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch? iOS 10.3 comes with new Find My AirPods feature and more. Jailbreakers should remain on iOS 10.2.1 here’s how you can downgrade iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.2.1.
Downgrade to only those firmware is available which Apple is still signing, you will have to first take a backup before downgrading to iOS 10.2.1.
How To Downgrade iOS 10.3 To iOS 10.2.1
1. Turn Off “Find my iPhone” feature from Settings >> iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Download iOS 10.2.1 as per the model number of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
3. Connect your iOS device to the computer using USB cable.
4. Launch iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the ipsw file you have downloaded earlier.
7. iTunes will downgrade your iOS device to iOS 10.2.1.
You have now downgraded iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.2.1