Apple has rolled out iOS 8.4.1 software update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch which fixes Apple Music bug and has also patched iOS 8.4 jailbreak exploits.
iOS 8.4.1 does not comes with any other significant feature update, if you have a jailbroken iOS 8.4 device it is better not to update to the latest iOS 8.4.1.
However, if you have updated your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 8.4.1 accidentally, downgrading the software update back to iOS 8.4.
Direct download links for iOS 8.4.1
Downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4
Take a backup of all your data before you go ahead with the downgrade iOS 8.4.1.
1. Download iOS 8.4.1 for your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch from the links given above.
2. Connect your device to your computer and launch the latest version of iTunes.
3. Put your device into DFU mode by following the instructions below:
* Hold down Power (corner) button for 5 seconds.
* Without releasing the Power button, also hold down the Home (bottom center) button along with the Power button for 10 seconds.
* Without releasing the home button, stop holding down the power button for up to 15 seconds.
4. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the IPSW file which you had downloaded above.
7. Wait for few minutes until iTunes downgrades your iOS device to iOS 8.4.
You have now successfully downgrade your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4.