Learn how to downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You can downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 as long as Apple is still signing it.
Apple has released iOS 9.3.4 firmware which is an important security update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The latest iOS update patches Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
If you have updated your iPhone, iPad to iOS 9.3.4 by mistake and now want to downgrade to iOS 9.3.3, here’s how you can do.
Downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3
Take a backup of all your data before downgrading iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3.
1. Turn Off “Find my iPhone” feature from Settings >> iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Download iOS 9.3.3 as per model number of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
3. Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
4. Launch iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the ipsw file you have downloaded earlier.
7. iTunes will downgrade your iOS device to iOS 9.3.3.
If you have a jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device, don’t upgrade to iOS 9.3.4.