How to downgrade iOS 9.3 to iOS 9.2.1 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch compatible devices. Apple has just released iOS 9.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch which comes with new features, bugs fixes and improvements.
If you have updated your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 9.3 and now want downgrade back to iOS 9.2.1. You can downgrade to iOS 9.2 .1 as long as Apple is signing iOS 9.2.1 firmware.
Learn how to downgrade iOS 9.3 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to iOS 9.2.1.
How To Downgrade iOS 9.3 to iOS 9.2.1
Take a backup of all your data before downgrading iOS 9.3 to iOS 9.2.1
1. Turn Off “Find my iPhone” feature from Settings >> iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Download iOS 9.2.1 firmware as per model number of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
3. Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
4. Launch iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the ipsw file you have downloaded earlier.
7. Wait for few minutes until iTunes downgrades your iOS device to iOS 9.2.1