Infographics have gained huge popularity in today’s world. Infographics are visually appealing and easy to follow as they can represent complex text data in graphics. Infographics are highly shareable and loved by social media.
An infographic may look easier to make, however, not every body knows Photoshop or a budget to hire someone to create a visually appealing Infographic. We will be going through some free tools to create your own infographic.
1. Infogr.am: Infogr.am is free and popular platform where users have created 2,159,426 infographics to-date. It is also world’s first video infographic creator. Infogr.am has simple and user friendly interface with excellent features. As a user you can make make more than 30 different types of charts which includes bubble charts and treemaps to simple pie charts. It has built-in built-in spreadsheet editor which makes it easy to edit data and enables importing of XLS and CSV files.
One of major feature is the ability to download files in PNG or PDF format. You can include the infographic in a presentation or mail to your office colleagues. It provides you with the ease to publish your infographic online or share in social media. If the infographic contains sensitive data you can always add a password to it.
2. Piktochart: Piktochart has an easy intuitive user interface which lets you to create amazing infographic is just few clicks. It has a customizable editor which enables you to pick more than 100 ready to use themes. Modify colors and fonts, resize images easily, insert pre-loaded graphics and images. It has free version along with Paid version which costs $29 per month.
3. Easel.ly: Easel.ly was launched in 2012 and since then 300,000 registered users have created thousands of infographics every month for free. It has easy drag and drop feature where users have the option to choose a template their collection or upload their own background image.
4. Visual.ly: Visual.ly is a community platform for creating visual infographics which connects designers, journalists, animators and developers with clients using cloud-based collaboration tools to deliver high-quality visual content on time. It also lets you to create infographics and get shared on social media. It has a community of over 50,000 designers.
5. Venngage: Vennage is an excellent tool to create and publish infographics because of its ease interface. As a user you have the option to choose from various templates, themes and hundreds of charts and icons by simple drag and drop. Upload your own images and backgrounds, customize a theme as per your requirement. You can also create animated infographics. The Premium version of the tool is priced at $19.
6. InfoActive: InfoActive is currently now in beta testing which has some unique features like interactivity and live data. The tool lets you to create an interactive visual graphic. The user can create a visual infographic which tells a tells a story.
You can embedd live data in the infographic so that the information is always updated. Protect your sensitive data in infographic with a password, embedd is blog post or share in social networking sites.
Which tools you use to create Infographics?