Apple has released iOS 11.2 update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users. The latest software release by Apple introduces a new feature, Apple Pay Cash. The latest iOS 11.2 also comes up with several bugs fixes and improvements and is available OTA or via iTunes on PC/Mac. Find the direct download links of iOS 11.2 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Update iPhone, iPad To iOS 11.2
You can download and install iOS 11.2 via OTA on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Launch Settings app on your Home screen.
Now, Tap on General.Tap on Software Update.
Tap on Download and Install.
You can also install iOS 11..2 via iTunes by taking a backup of iPhone, iPad using iCloud and iTunes.
Install iOS 11.2 Using iTunes on Mac/PC
1. Take Backup Of iPhone, iPad using iTunes and iCloud
To take a backup of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, connect your device to Mac/PC via USB cable.
Launch iTunes and wait till iTunes detects your device.
Once your device is detected, select backup.
Set backup to This Computer.
Take a backup of music, photos, videos, apps, and other data.
Automatic Backup of iPhone, iPad Using iCloud
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad
Tap on iCloud. Log in to your iCloud account, if not logged in.
Tap on Backup by scrolling down.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable.
3. Now, select the device in iTunes.
4. Windows users hold down “SHIFT” key and then click on “Update” whereas, Mac users will have to hold down the “Option” key and then click on “Update”.
5. Select the “IPSW file” you downloaded and click “Choose”.
6. Wait till your device gets updated.
iOS 11.2 IPSW Direct Download Links
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch model
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st generation
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch 2nd generation
- iPad Pro 9.7‑inch
- iPad 9.7-inch 2017 model
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 1
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6th generation