The TaiG team has announced the release of their famous Jailbreak tool which supports iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 for Windows. You can go ahead and download TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak for iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.3.
TaiG 2.0 Compatible Devices
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini and iPod touch 5G
TaiG tool is an untethered jailbreak and is currently available only for the Windows version.
Take a Backup your device before going ahead with the jailbreak process via iTtunes or iCloud.
iOS 8.1.3 Untethered jailbreak on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
1. Download TaiG untethered jailbreak tool latest version on your PC
2. Now, connect your device to the PC via USB cable
3. Head over to Settings>> Passcode>> enter your Passcode>> Turn Passcode off>> enter Passcode
4. Turn off Find My iPhone from Settings>> iCloud>> Find My iPhone
5. Launch TaiG 2.0 tool as an Administrator on your PC.
6. TaiG will detect your device soon, wait for some time. Once it shows that your device has the correct firmware version, uncheck 3K Assistant, which is just below Cydia 1.1.16.
7. Start the jailbreak process now and wait till the process is completed.
8. Your device will reboot automatically now.
If you are facing any issues on iOS 8.1.3 Untethered jailbreak on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch go here.