Luca Tudesco has released the much awaited iOS 10.2 jailbreak which supports 64-bit devices, but not iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPad Air 2.
List of devices supported by Yalu iOS 10.2 Jailbreak tool:
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE
- iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Yalu iOS 10.2 jailbreak is semi-tethered jailbreak tool, you will have to re-jailbreak your iPhone, iPad every time you reboot. Let us go through the steps to jailbreak iOS 10.2 devices.
Jailbreak iOS 10.2 Using Yalu102 – Guide
Jailbreak iOS 10.2 Requirements
- Download the Yalu102 jailbreak IPA file for Windows or Mac from here.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Download latest version of iTunes from here.
Jailbreak iOS 10.2- Steps
Take a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad using iCloud or iTunes.
Turn off Find my iPhone. To do so, go to the Settings >> iCloud >> Find my iPhone >> OFF.
Disable Touch ID and Passcode. Settings >> Touch ID & Passcode >> Turn Passcode OFF.
Connect your iPhone, iPad to your computer or Mac and launch Cydia Impactor, drag and drop Yalu102 jailbreak IPA file onto Cydia Impactor.
Enter Apple ID and Password when asked for. It is needed to sign the IPA file.
When the process gets finished Yalu102 app will be installed on your Home screen.
Now, go to Settings >> General >> Device >>Management and enter your Apple ID and tap on “Trust”.
Go to your device home screen and launch Yalu102 app and tap on “Go”.
Your device will restart and you will be able to see Cydia icon on home screen.
You have jailbroken your iPhone, iPad running iOS 10.2.
Re-jailbreak iOS 10.2
iOS 10.2 jailbreak is semi-tethered, you will have to jailbreak your device every time after you reboot your jailbroken device.
- After a power down or full reboot, tap on the Yalu102 app
- You will be getting a prompt saying the app will slow down your device. Ignore the prompt, tap OK and then Go.
- Dismiss the alert shown by the app saying Storage Almost Full. Your device will respring and Cydia will appear on the home screen.