Install Xposed Framework on Android 6.0 Marshmallow released by XDA developer rovo89. With Xposed Framework you can easily change the interface of your Android device by using “modules”.
Remember, to install Xposed Framework on Android 6.0 Marshmallow you need a rooted Android device running Marshmallow with a custom recovery installed.
Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
1. At first you will have to download the correct version of Xposed framework for your Marshmallow device. Download Hardware Info a free app from the Google Play to find CPU Architecture of your device. CPU Architecture is available in three variants: ARMv7, ARMv8, or x86 devices. You can locate the CPU Architecture by going to the “Processor” in Hardware Info app which you have installed.
2. Now, download the Xposed Framework for Marshmallow devices from the links below:
3. Download Xposed Installer app for Marshmallow –
4. Transfer the files to the internal storage of your device.
5. Switch off your device.
6. Enter Recovery. Hold power button and volume down button and enter recovery.
7. In Recovery tap on ‘Install’ and select the Xposed framework ZIP file which you had transferred to your device.
8. Once installed, tap on Reboot system to restart the device.
9. Open any file manager app like ES File Explorer and locate XposedInstaller APK.
10. Tap to install XposedInstaller APK.
11. Open the Xposed Framework app and go to the ‘Framework’ section to confirm the installation.
Install some modules by going to the Download section in the Xposed Installer app.