Find how to downgrade iOS 9.3.5 to iOS 9.3.4 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. You can downgrade iOS 9.3.5 to iOS 9.3.3 as long as Apple is still signing it.
Apple released iOS 9.3.5 firmware which is an important security update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The latest iOS update fixes security patches which allowed others to read your text messages, contacts, emails, and phone call information.
If you have updated your iPhone, iPad to iOS 9.3.5 by mistake and now want to downgrade to iOS 9.3.4, here’s how you can do.
How To Downgrade iOS 9.3.5 to iOS 9.3.4
Take a backup of all your data before downgrading iOS 9.3.5 to iOS 9.3.4.
1. Turn Off “Find my iPhone” feature from Settings >> iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Download iOS 9.3.4 as per the model number of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
3. Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
. Launch iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the ipsw file you have downloaded earlier.
7. iTunes will downgrade your iOS device to iOS 9.3.4.
There is a no public jailbreak for iOS 9.3.4, it is better that you upgrade to iOS 9.3.5 as it is an important security patch for iPhone, iPad users.