Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 5 along with the Galaxy S6 Edge+. If you have recently grabbed the Galaxy Note 5 and want to take some screenshots, here is how to take screenshot on the Galaxy Note 5. If you happen to be a Samsung or Android smartphone user, you must to be aware of the procedure to take screenshot. For those who are newbies and recently bought Galaxy Note 5 check out the tutorial below to take screenshot.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 sports a 5.7-inch super AMOLED QHD (2560x1440p) display, runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, powered by Exynos 7420 octa core CPU, 4 GB RAM and packed with a 3000 mAh battery.
How To Take Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
If you know how to take screenshot on Android smartphone then you can easily take screenshot on Galaxy Note 5. There are two ways to take screenshot on the Galaxy Note 5- first by Samsung Galaxy Note 5 buttons and second is Palm Swipe Method.
Physical Button Method
This is a simple method to take a screenshot on Android.
1. Open the screen on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 which you want to capture.
2. Now, press and hold the “Power” button and the “Home” button simultaneously for few seconds.
3. You will be able to find the screenshot in the Gallery.
Palm Swipe Method
Palm Swipe is a different method where you swipe your palm across the screen of your Galaxy Note 5 to take a screenshot.
1. Go to the “Settings” on your device.
2. Under “Settings”, scroll down to find “Motion” option and then choose “Motion & gestures”.
3. Tap on “Palm Swipe to Capture”.
4. Swipe your palm over your screen to capture the shot.
You will find your screenshot in the Gallery.
This is how you take Screenshot on the Galaxy Note 5!