Facebook Privacy issue has been a major concern for millions of smartphone users. Facebook has forced users to download and use their separate messenger app for smartphones. Facebook Messenger apps tracks location of users using Facebook Messenger app on smartphones.
If you want to disable Facebook Messenger Location Tracking on iOS and Android, follow steps mentioned below.
Disable Facebook Messenger Location Tracking on iOS and Android Easily
1. Launch the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
2. Now, Tap on “Privacy”.
3. Then tap on “Location Services”.
4. Scroll down and tap on “Messenger” app.
5. Simply, select “Never” under “Allow Location Access.”
To disable Facebook Messenger location tracking on Android.
1. Launch the “Messenger” app on your device.
2. Go, to the “Settings” tab and disable the “Location” settings by tapping it.
This is how you can easily disable Facebook Messenger location Tracking on iOS and Android.