First software update, Watch OS 1.0.1 for the Apple Watch has been released by the Apple. The update is of 51.6 MB and comes with performance improvements and bugs fixes.
Apple has added language support for the Apple Watch which includes Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Thai and Turkish.
Let us go through the guide to download and install Apple Watch Software Update on Apple Watch.
How To Download and Install Apple Watch Software Update on Apple Watch
* Your Apple Watch should have at least 50 percent charge.
* iPhone should be connected to Wi-Fi.
* Keep your iPhone near to your Apple Watch so that they are in range.
1. Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on General.
3. Then tap on Software Update.
4. Tap on Download and Install.
5. Enter passcode, when prompted.
6. Tap on Agree, Terms and Conditions of the Update. The downloading will start.
7. Once update has been downloaded, tap on Install.
How To Check Software Update on the Apple Watch
To check Software Update on your Apple Watch go to Apple Watch app on your iPhone >>My Watch >> General >> Software Update and check out the update.