Are you getting error “Not Registered On Network” while trying to make a call or while sending a text from your Android device? You get the error because your Network Provider is not able to notify of your IMEI number.
If you are experiencing “Not Registered On Network” for your Samsung Galaxy device or Any Android device, learn how to fix the issue.
The solutions will work for Samsung Galaxy devices and other Android devices.
Most of the time error is due to unknown or nulled IMEI.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network
Method 1. To fix Samsung Galaxy Not Registered on Network follow these steps-
– Make sure to connect your device with Wifi.
– Place SIM Card on to your device.
– Go to “Settings” of your device.
– Scroll down and tap on “About device”.
– Select Software Update.
– Wait for the update to get complete.
-Go to “Settings” option on your Samsung Galaxy Phone or Android Phone.
-Tap on “More Settings” and then go to “Mobile Networks”.
– Now, select the option “Network Mode”.
– In “Network Mode” select the option “GSM Only” or GSM/WCDMA (Auto Mode) as shown in pic below.
– Reboot your device now.
Method 3 You can also try to select your own Network.
– Go to Wireless and Networks
– Tap to select Mobile Networks
– Now, Tap to select Network Operators.
– Select Either Your own Network or Select Automatically.
By following the above mentioned methods you will be for sure able to fix “Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network” issue!