The latest flagship by the Korean giant, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are now officially available. The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge comes with an awesome feature of Fingerprint Scanner.
The Fingerprint Scanner will let you to lock or unlock the Samsung Galaxy S6 using your thumb. Read on, how to set up Fingerprint Sensor on the Samsung Galaxy S6.
How To Set Up Fingerprint Sensor on the Galaxy S6
1. Head over to the “Lock screen and security” in the “Settings app” of Galaxy s6.
2. Tap on “Fingerprint” and then “+Add fingerprint”.
3. Now, Follow the on-screen instructions till 100% of your fingerprint has been scanned.
4. Setup a backup password.
5. Now, Select “Ok” to Enable Fingerprint Lock.
6. Done, now you will have to just hold your fingers on the Home button to unlock the Galaxy S6.
You have successfully set up Fingerprint Sensor on the Galaxy S6.