Want to downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9 ? Apple’s latest iOS 10 is a massive software update with new features worth upgrading. However, many users are facing iOS 10 too slow or battery darin issue on iPhone, iPad. iOS 10 Stuck At “Update Requested” On iPhone and iPad
If you are somone who is unhappy with iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad and want to roll back to iOS 9.3.5, here’s how to.
Remember, you will be able to downgrade to only those firmware which Apple is still signing, backups made on iOS 10 can’t be restored on iOS 9.3.5. Make sure that you have a backup of iOS 9.3.5.
Downgrade iOS 10 To iOS 9.3.5
1. Turn Off “Find my iPhone” feature from Settings >> iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Download iOS 9.3.5 as per the model number of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
3. Connect your iOS device to the computer using USB cable.
4. Launch iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the ipsw file you have downloaded earlier.
7. iTunes will downgrade your iOS device to iOS 9.3.5.
You have now downgraded iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.5.