Looking for cricket live scores or live streaming apps for Android? Check out the best Android apps for live scores and comprehensive cricket coverage.
Cricket is loved and enjoyed by millions all over the world. Most of the Cricket fans take leave from their school, college or offices to watch the live action of their favorite team from their home. However, there may be a circumstance when you may be traveling or cannot access Television to watch match.
The popularity of smartphones have enabled developers to launch applications for various purposes. Android being the most popular mobile operating system, more than 84% smartphones are powered by Android these days. We will be checking out some top live cricket score apps for Android available at Google Play Store.
1. Cricbuzz Cricket Scores & News: Cricbuzz Cricket Scores & News is the number Cricket app and a highly rated developed by Cricbuzz.com.
Live cricket score updates and ball by ball text commentary.
Audio commentary in English and other regional languages.
Match alerts via push notification service.
Latest cricket news and editorials.
Stats of Players and Teams.
2. NDTV Cricket: NDTV Cricket is the official app of NDTV. The app provides live coverage of international and domestic cricket which includes Test matches, One Day International and T20 matches.
Live match coverage on international and domestic cricket tournaments.
Live score updates via push notification.
Photos and reports.
3. The ESPNcricinfo Cricket App: The ESPNcricinfo Cricket App is being developed by ESPN Inc.
ESPNcricinfo Cricket App is the official ESPN sports channel app which is exclusively for cricket.
Provides live game coverage, scores, stats of players, latest updates related to upcoming matches, rankings of team/player.
Push notifications for instant alerts on wickets, batsman milestone and score updates.
Latest ESPNcricinfo video and audio podcasts.
4. Yahoo Cricket: Yahoo! Cricket is another best Android app for having easy user interface for cricket news and live scores.
Instant real time updates of a live match.
Home Screen Widgets for Live Scoreboards.
Latest news and updates from the world of cricket.
5. Gocricket: GoCricket is being developed by Times Internet Limited.
Comprehensive coverage and analysis of international and Indian domestic cricket
Scorecard with ball-by-ball commentary.
Match images and videos
Cricket news headlines, schedules, match results.
Which is your favorite Android app for Live Cricket Scores and Streaming?