Whatsapp is rolling out Voice Calling feature for its users. The Whatsapp Voice Calling feature will be enabled in your phone, however, if you are unwilling to wait. Check out how to enable Whatsapp Voice Calling feature for iPhone and Android.
Enable Whatsapp Voice Calling feature on iPhone
1. To enable voice calling feature on Whatsapp for iPhone you need a Jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed.
2. Go to Cydia repository and install “AppSync Unified Beta”, reboot your iPhone.
3. Once your device reboots, go to https://dev2.whatsapp.net/ios/WhatsApp/ on Safari browser.
4. Tap to install WhatsApp beta on your iPhone.
5. Now, ask some one with Voice Calling feature activated to give you a call.
Also Check: WhatsApp DP – 30+ Awesome Whatsapp Profile Pics
Enable WhatsApp Voice Calling Feature On Android
2. Now, ask someone who has the Whatsapp calling feature enabled call you.
3. Once you receive the call, close WhatsApp down and then re-open.
4. You will find a new Whatsapp screen with three columns, one of the column will be for calls.
This is how you activate Whatsapp Voice Calling feature on iPhone and Android.