WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging app used by millions of users everyday. There are many users who have wanted to use Whatsapp on Windows and Mac. Do you want to use WhatsApp App on your Windows PC or Mac, go through the tutorial to find out how!
AirDroid 3 is used to access Whatsapp on Windows and Mac.
Recommended: WhatsApp DP – 30+ Awesome Whatsapp Profile Pics
AirDroid is one of the most popular Android App which is being used to transfer files wirelessly to your android device from a PC. AirDroid has been recently updated with a new feature, allows remote access to your android device using your computer or Mac. AirDroid uses a new feature, the Airmirror, to remotely access your desktop PC. You need a rooted device to use the feature.
Guide To Use WhatsApp on Windows and Mac with AirDroid 3
1. Download and install the Airdroid app on your android device.
Link – Download AirDroid
2. Sign in to AirDroid or Sign up with a new account.
3. Click on enable real time notifications on your PC when prompted.
4. Enable the Android Notification Mirror feature.
5. Download and install AirDroid 3 on your Windows PC or Mac as per requirement by going to web.airdroid.
6. Login to AirDroid on your desktop application using the same Account as used on your Android.
Also Check: How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages in Android
7. When you receive message in Whatsapp you will get a notification.
With new AirMirror feature you will be able control your Android device right on your desktop. Use mouse or keyboard to type away the text.
Advantages of AirDroid 3
You can check, read or compose text messages, check call logs.
Transfer files which includes music files and video files between Android and computer.
For rooted device, view real-time Android screen from your PC.